What data do we collect?
Umeå Today collects the following data:
- Your email, only when you choose to subscribe to Umeå Today.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Umeå Today with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data only when you:
- Voluntarily subscribe by email to Umeå Today.
Umeå Today may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Umeå Today collects your data only so that we can:
- Email you our daily news summaries and breaking news.
Umeå Today never shares your data with any third parties.
How do we store your data?
Umeå Today stores your data on servers maintained securely by Constant Contact.
Umeå Today will keep your email indefinitely. If you request your data to be deleted, we will delete it within 24 hours.
Umeå Today will not email you for marketing purposes, other than in our daily news summaries and breaking news.
What are your data protection rights?
Umeå Today would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Umeå Today for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Umeå Today correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Umeå Today to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Umeå Today erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Umeå Today restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Umeå Today’s processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Umeå Today transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +46 730416510
Or write to us: Umeå Today, Pedagoggränd 11E, 90730 Umeå, Sweden
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Umeå Today has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Swedish Data Protection Authority.
Address: Datainspektionen, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm, Sweden